If you're friends with me or Ben on Facebook, then you've seen the previews from our wedding pictures that were posted today. The pictures were easily one of the pieces of planning the wedding that I've been most excited about. I'm kind of obsessed with photography (not that I'm any good with actually taking them, but B and I have pretty "winning" smiles). ;)
My friends Stefanie and Brock Childs own SB Childs Photography. Stef's mom, Glenna, is a good friend of my mom's and Stef's sister Adrianne, is my crazy talented hair stylist. This family can't get any nicer and I just adore them all to pieces. I met Stef and Brock for the first time in 2009 when they took pictures of me with my fur babies. It was almost a year post-divorce for me at that point and I needed a pick-me-up, so I twisted their arms into taking pics. (You've gotta admit, that's brave... trying to capture pictures of a girl and her 3 dogs.) As predicted, the pics they gave me were amazing and have been splattered around my house ever since.
A few of my favorite pics from 2009 are below:
It's been over 3 years since they took these pictures for me, and I'm not ashamed at admit that I've been "photo stalking" them ever since. If you don't already, you need to "like" them on Facebook. I love the variety of pictures they take and the joy that they capture in every shot. They're also on Instagram too! They continue to get better and better; they have an abundance of talent! (BTW, I don't get anything from promoting them...I just want to see them continue to thrive, so I don't mean to sound like a used car sales person, I just love their work!)
In case you missed the previews we received today... here they are. Ben and I are totally in love with them!
All photos taken by SB Childs Photography. Have I said that often enough? Seriously amazing talent.
Go check 'em out! <3









No comments:
Post a Comment